Scalp Micropigmentation Training
Scalp micropigmentation has become the world’s leading hair loss solution. This treatment is changing the lives of people across the world, giving them confidence they never thought they would see again. You may have just heard about scalp micropigmentation or you may have had the treatment yourself, but have you ever thought about learning how to do the treatment yourself? How good would it feel to change someone’s life for the better? People are continuously looking for the best scalp micropigmentation artist.
If you have a desire and passion to make a difference in a person’s life, then you should train in scalp micropigmentation. During the training you will learn a lot. Not only about giving the treatment using the tools but also about how to identify and empathise with your clients. At Scalp Allure all courses include all the necessary equipment you will need for learning so always get the full prospectus for your area. Here are a few things you will learn about the scalp micropigmentation equipment in training.
Scalp Micropigmentation Machine
The machine is obviously an especially important part of scalp micropigmentation. You need a machine that can easily pierce through the first layer of skin cleanly. If the machine used vibrates too much it becomes difficult to control the needle and can lead to poor results. You will go through this in the training but for now here are some machines that I suggest
- MICROBEAU APOLLO SMP – It is perfectly weighting and ergonomic pendulum designed to suit long scalp micropigmentation sessions. It improves accuracy and reduces hand fatigue.
- BISHOP SMP WAND – This has a custom motor that is ideal for scalp micropigmentation as it delivers just the right amount of power.
- MICROBEAU SPEKTRA XION S – The world’s bestselling permanent make up machine has three adjustable options stroke, needle depth and give. Meaning it can be used for any form of micropigmentation.
- AXYS VALHALLA SLIM ROTARY PEN – One of the most adaptable machines on the market, Axys valhalla allows you to change both the stroke length and then needle protrusion.
- GEMINI PEN – Medium weight, with low noise and low vibration, the Gemini is the most versatile budget machine on the market.
- MICROBEAU FLUX S WIRELESS – With no cord and no power supply, Flux X help with less cross-contamination.
The needles are usually 3-point micro needles, they need to be of a high standard and have no back flow. You are going to want sterile single use cartridges that create crisp impressions. There is a lot to learn about scalp micropigmentation needles such as the diameter, which is the width of the needle, the grouping which refers to the size of the marks made while tattooing and the taper which is the size of the point of the needle. One of the most important parts of scalp micropigmentation needles is ensuring they have a membrane, this what stops cross contamination, as each needle is single use the membrane collects blood and skin cells from the client to stop in from contamination your scalp micropigmentation machine.
You should only use scalp micropigmentation certified pigment. With a focus on different colour options for the scalp, trainees develop the understanding of how to choose the correct shade for each individual client. You will learn about the follicle dilution scale and the steps of how to dilute the pigment correctly.
A few more things you should learn in scalp micropigmentation training
- Skin Anatomy
- Hair Anatomy
- Types of Hair Loss
- Hair Loss Treatments
- Scalp Micropigmentation
- Hair Density
- Power Sources
- Wound Healing
- Scalp Conditions
- Hair Loss in Men
- Hair Loss in Women
- Hair Transplants
- Process and Procedures
- Operational Procedures
- Health and Safety
- Facility and Equipment
So, should you train in scalp micropigmentation? If you have skill, a genuine commitment to professionalism, creativity, intelligence and a passion for changing people’s lives, then yes you should definitely look into training for the world’s leading hair loss solution.