Who we are
Our website address is: https://mytransformation.com.au.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
My Transformation Scalp Micropigmentation Clinic respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This policy applies to any other similar companies formed by us in the future.
- • Users of our website;
- • People who use our services;
- • Employees or representatives of organisations who use our services or supply us with goods or services;
- • People who contact us via any medium (eg. in person, by post, email, telephone or social media).
We are not required to appoint a Data Protection Officer, but you can contact The Director by post at the above address, or by email at Enquire My Transformation if you have any queries.
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.
Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.Third-party links
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications.
Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you.
We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
In the event that we utilise cookies on our website, you can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when websites set or access cookies.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- • Identity Data includes [first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender].
- • Contact Data includes [billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers].
- • Financial Data includes [bank account and payment card details].
- • Transaction Data includes [details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us].
- • Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website].
- • Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website, products and services].
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose.
Aggregated data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We collect personal information about customers, clients, suppliers, shareholders, website users and others, either directly from the individuals themselves or sometimes from a third party such as a credit bureau.
We will collect additional personal information in the course of our service-related activities throughout our relationship with you.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA Lawful bases
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to.
Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- • Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- • Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation that we are subject to.
We will use your personal information to pursue legitimate interests of our own or those of third parties, provided your own interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests. The situations in which we will process your personal information include:
- • Determining the terms on which our relationship can develop to a formal contract
- • Administering our contract with you
- • Providing you with a quote, proposal or estimate of our service
- • Identifying you and your account with us
- • Invoicing you and allocating payments
- • Paying you or receiving payment from you
- • Managing and planning our business, including accounting and auditing
- • Contacting you regarding past, current or future business
- • Establishing your credit worthiness and the granting of responsible credit if appropriate
- • Establishing, pursuing or defending legal claims
- • Complying with laws and regulations including health and safety obligations
- • Preventing fraud
- • • Safeguarding network and information security, including preventing unauthorised access to our computer and electronic communications systems, and preventing malicious software distribution
Some of the above grounds for processing will overlap and some processing of your personal information may be based on several grounds.
If you fail to provide personal information
If you fail to provide certain personal information when requested, we may be unable to comply with our legal obligations or perform the contract we have with you, or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with our products or services).
We will notify you at the time if this is the case.
Why might we share your personal information with third parties?
We will share your personal information with third parties:
- • Where required by law
- • Where it is necessary to administer the working relationship with you, or
- • Where we have another legitimate interest in doing so
For example, we may share your personal information with other entities for system maintenance support and hosting of data, professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
We do not allow our third party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes – they are only permitted to process your personal information for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed.
In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know.
They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we have a policy in place to ensure that we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
If you require further information about our data retention policies, please contact us.
For your information, by law we have to keep basic information about our clients (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being clients.
Updating your information
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date.
Please let us know if your personal information changes during your working relationship with us.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data.
You have the right to:
- • Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- • Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- • Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- • Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- • Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- • Request the transferof your personal data to you or to a third party.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights).
This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
For your information, some data will need to be redacted in order to protect the privacy of other data subjects.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.
Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests.
In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Controller and contact information
My Transformation Scalp Micropigmentation Clinic, Joondalup Perth Wa
General Email address: Contact Us
Telephone: #Person to Contact
He can be contacted at the above address or via email.
Any changes we may make to this policy in the future will be posted on this page, so we recommend that you check this page from time to time to take policy of any changes we make, as they are binding on you in other ways from time to time about the processing of your personal information.